Saturday, August 8, 2009

Bed Rest

The past couple of weeks have been a liitle stressful with my Wife having to go to the hospital because she started pre-term labor. Everything ended up being OK after a couple of hours at the Birth Center. They gave her some med sand that worked for about a week and then we had to go back and they up'd her meds and things have been going really well.

She had her first baby shower and everything was great and she had a great time. I have had to finish up the room and take care of her, when I am not working. The room is basically done, just have some touch up to do here and there. We have been on some drives lately, so she can get out of the house and doesn't go crazy. We drove up to the falls so she could see it, and that lasted all of ten minutes because she got tired and it was hot. Speaking of hot, I feel so bad for my wife, We had to deal with the hottest day ever in Seattle and she can't do a damn thing. I am glad that my parents live close and have AC. My parents were picking her up at 10am and she would stay up there until I would come and get her.

Not much else is going on around here, but I would like to note that I did get the wallpaper up this time with no staples. Today we went out to My family reunion and visited with everyone, and she got to show her belly off. It was a lot of fun bbut was cut short because we need to get her home to lay down. I hope she does good at the drive-ins tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment