Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Been awhile.

Well it been awhile since I last wrote and there has been a lot happening. I have been working a lot and my wife is getting bigger and she is starting to move a little slower. She is 30 weeks pregnant today and as of last week at 29 weeks, the baby was measuring 31 weeks, I told her he was going to be a big one. He is very healthy and is moving around very often.

As for me I have been also trying to get Austin's room done and I am pretty much on my own for this, which is kinda the way i wanted it. My parents went out and bought a dresser and her parents bought us the crib. They have both parents have been very helpful through this time and I am thankful to have all of them around. We have gotten a bunch of stuff off of ebay, Man I am addicted to ebay now. I have got everything set where I want it and am well on my way to being done.

One thing that was the hardest to do was putting up the wall border. Man the wall border says self stick, well that's a bunch of crap. I put that shit up and by the time I get to the other side of the room it is falling off. I go and put it back up again and down it comes. I went through this for three days, so I sanded the walls like everyone says and screw all of you people and your sand the wall crap cause that shit does not work either. I found the best way to make the shit work and that was to staple the son-of -a bitch up there and I want to see the shit come down now. I had to use the littlest stapler in the world to get this job done also.

Now if anyone says wow what an anger issue this fucker has. Well you weren't standing on two chairs with your arms hung over your head like a fucking monkey, tying not to do the splits,the
paper keeps falling on your head and your trying to use anything possible to hold this crap up. You know now that i think about it I was playing twister in the fucking air. It is all good now and I put the staples in the borderline so nobody will ever know the difference.

Other then that everything is going good and I just can't wait for my son to get here. Also for the people that keep telling me he is not going to be able to swing a bat when he comes out. I know this and I am prepared to wait till he is 6 months old or so!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment