Thursday, May 21, 2009

A couple of weeks

It's been a couple of weeks since I have posted, sorry to those who have been on the edge of there seats and are waiting to hear from me. Well we found out we are having a boy, I told all you people that I had it in me and everyone had doubts. Just goes to show you I've always been right and always will be right. (DADDY ALWAYS WINS). IF YOU DIDN'T HEAR ME IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways everything has been going good, Nichole is really starting to show now. The baby is kicking a lot and either really likes fruit or really hates it hard to say but she says he kicks a lot when she is eating it. I can't wait till I can feel him kick. Nichole has been playing him music and he seems to like that too. Lately he has not been giving her any trouble at all and she is really enjoying being pregnant. I do have to say though pregnant woman's balance is horrible, one minute your talking to her and she trys to do something and then goes stumbling across the room. Your like what the fuck was that, Last time I did that it was after 7 pitchers of beer and 6 tequila shots. Then she looks at yaou and says it's OK, I just got dizzy for a second. I guess that is normal.

Your telling me that you can't walk a straight line and you can't remeber a damn thing. No wonder she is enjoying being pregnant, it's like being drunk 24/7. I've been letting her drive my truck more just in case she hits anyone she will not get hurt.( just playin')

I am getting ready to start on the baby's room, it is going to be decorated in all Classic Winnie the Pooh. Other than that nothing much is new.

No comments:

Post a Comment