Monday, March 30, 2009

Good Days

Well, the last two days have been really relaxing for me. Yesterday I had softball practice(free time), but on the way to practice I offer to buy her breakfast before she goes to work from 1pm to 6pm. Guess where we went, yep Jack-in-the-Box, Is it me or do all women crave this when there pregnant or is it just the fact that it annoys me to go there. I may complain but I will take her where she wants to go when ever she wants to go. She tells me that she doesn't like any other breakfast, I can't really disagree there because all fast food breakfast sucks.

Then I picked her up from work and we went shopping, and man does the menu change in a instant. First we are going to eat steak tips with mashed potatoes, then it went to steak with baked potato and salad, then out of nowhere she wants tacos because we see hamburger meat.
I mean really, can you change your mind in five minutes more than that. The worst part about it all is we ended up having spaghetti again!!!!

Today, I really haven't seen her that much. I went to work and she went and hung out with her mom. They went to huckleberry square( if you don't know what this, it is a really good place for breakfast). I love this place, this where all the guys in my family would get together and have breakfast once a year, Makes me miss Poppy every time I hear the name.

When I got home, I cooked us some steak and baked potatoes but no salad. The steak was good but she had a big potato and I took two small ones, she ended up eating about half of mine and cleaned her plate. This is a good sign that two nights in a row she has eating all her food, and I have given her pretty big portions. Before she would get sick about half way through the meal, no matter what we were eating. I hope this means the morning sickness (aka the all day sickness) period is over. I really did feel bad for her but I get so frustrated because I can't do anything for her and It makes me feel like shit because I can't help her. Well, looks like times are looking good right now but times and minds change quick around here.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are having lots of fun down there. While we have to deal with a volcano up here.

    ReplyDelete