Thursday, April 16, 2009

Long Week

Well it 's been over a week, and there is probably more stuff to write then I can remember. I was working a lot of overtime last week and didn't have a lot of free time. Thursday and Friday were pretty normal days and everything was going well. We went out to dinner with my parents, sister and nieces, and then went down to Joe's (formally GI JOE'S) and all of the sudden Nichole gets sick out of nowhere and she is walking around with my mom and I am talking to a Buddy there. I get this page which tells me to go over to the dressing room and then my niece tells me Nichole is in the Truck waiting for me. I go outside and she is puking her guts out and sitting in the truck and leaning out. S o we head home and stop on the way and she pukes again. We thought the puking was over but boy were we surprised.

Saturday we both had to work,(she had to leave early because she puked again) then I went to hitting practice and then went home to pick her up and head over to my parents to color Easter eggs and look at old photos of my childhood. I was an extremely cute baby and not much has changed. I was also a very hyper baby and still not much has changed. There were pictures of all 4 of us kids and all 4 of my nieces, Plus there were pictures of all my grandparents. This got me thinking about my grandpa, so I went home and looked up his name and ended up finding out who my 7Th great grandparent was on my mom's side. Pretty cool. Coloring eggs was fun but it was mostly for Nichole and the girls. There was also a lot of talk about how next year there will be a little rugrat with us too. Probably not doing much but he/she will be dress up cute is all I hear.

Sunday was time to hide the eggs and make my nieces find them and eat the normal ham and deviled eggs with egg salad sandwich. Both of the girls were dress up and looked really cute, they missed some eggs the first time around because My brother and I are master egg hiders. HAHA!! After we were done there we went for a nap and then got up and headed out to her parents house for Easter dinner. It was nice to visit with them, but there was an unexpected guest there, one of her mom's friend. Lets just say, I will stay on the nice side of how I feel about some of the things that she said. She has her own opinions which is great, but she got into it with Nichole over some issues and I love that Pregnant women are feisty. Nichole wasn't backing down and they kept going for awhile. I'll go ahead and end it here, there was more written but I erased it to KEEP THE PEACE!!!!

This whole week has been pretty good and not much has been going on. Nichole is feeling much better and we found out Tuesday that the baby's test were negative for everything and the baby is very healthily. I am very happy about this and hopefully all continues to go well. Nichole came down to have lunch with me two days this week, that's a record but loved it. Thanks Little Goose. I also went to the mariners game on Tuesday, it was a lot of fun and give it about three years and I will be taking the little one with me. My brother bought the baby some Washington Husky onesies (don't know how to spell it) and there are going to look really cute or the baby. Nichole didn't mind it to much, knowing that I will probably try and buy every piece of Husky clothing for a baby that I can. I did buy her a pink and grey mariners hoodie (that she's been wanting for awhile now), so that probably lightened the blow a little bit. Got to think ahead with the pregnant woman's one track mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment