Friday, April 3, 2009

Memory

The past couple of days have been interesting, Work has been really slow and there is not a lot to do. There is just enough to get through the day. My wife(Nichole) has been working her two 12 hour shifts for the week. We don't get that much time together because she gets home and I'm going to bed. We do however get to eat together when I get home (her lunch and my dinner).

Yesterday we went and ate dinner (lunch) with my parents and sister at McDonald's for my nieces mcteacher night. This is a fundraiser for the elementary schools. Nichole is very happy because she gets fast food again. I had a lot of fun and it's for a good cause.

Well then there is today, this is where the loss of memory from a pregnant woman comes in. I get home from work and fix her some lunch. I have been telling her that since she got paid today she would have to buy the groceries because I am going to pay bills with our joint money. We decide that I am going to take her card and go alone and she goes back to work but she can't remember the pin to her card and tells me I think it this.I decide to take a nap and when she calls and wakes me up I tell her to come home on her break and I will drive her back to work so we can go to the store together. She drives home and we decide to hit the store really fast and get Dog and Cat food, Also she needs a snack( just had to have one). Well we get the stuff and go to pay and she can't remember the pin and keeps trying to put different ones in. Now the card is shut off because of to many false tries and she is upset because she can't remember. I personally didn't get upset but I did start laughing after we got outside, which " isn't helping the situation" she says. I mean come on you are standing there and ring everything up and then can't figure out your pin. Yeah it's looks embarrassing, but if you can't laugh at yourself, you must laugh at others right? I love Nichole so much,that this little instant makes me love her more. She is so fragile and stubborn it makes me never want to lose my mind.

You make me smile everyday my Goose.

No comments:

Post a Comment