Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Relaxing?

The last couple of days have been non-stop on the go. This weekend we (Nichole and I) started out early Saturday, driving out to her bank in Lakewood so she could get a new pin for her debit card. This was actually more of an adventure. First we have to stop at Starbucks because she is cold an needs Starbucks to warm her up. Not the heater in the truck, no that will not do she says her insides are cold. Must be a woman thing because when I'm cold, I'm just cold. Not inside or outside, just cold. Anyways we head out there and have some fun conversation and then we get there and they tell us to sit down and they'll be right with us. About 20 minutes later they come out and tell us they thought we were with the older couple that was there, so they felt bad and gave us magnets and coffee mugs(how fitting for the day).

After the bank we go over to Baby's-r-us and look around at baby clothes and I start to notice the more we look she is always goes to the girls clothes and says "Honey look st this it's so cute". She is trying to change my mind about wanting a boy. I will love him/her the same but just think it will be easier to start off with a boy. I already have four nieces and it would be nice to give my parents a grandson. She always goes to the pink and brown stuff, which she loves and I am not all that fond of. She is defiantly more into fashion than I am. She always wants to be perfect and look great(which I love about her, because she makes me look better), but I can throw on anything and be comfortable in it and if someone don't like it that's there problem. We did pick up one of those heartbeat monitor. When we got home we listened to the heartbeat as best we could. It says it works best in the 3rd trimester but we are going to try and hear it anyways.

On Sunday I really didn't get to see Nichole that much because of my Softball practice and then she headed over to her parents while I had some friends over for Wrestlemania.

Yesterday we went to the doctor for a check up and listen to the baby's heart beat and it still going good. The doc says the baby sounds good and we go back on the 27th to find out the sex of our baby. After the doctor we came home and I got ready to watch the first Mariners came but then she wanted a ICEE and just had to have me go with her. Well this went from going to get an ICEE( that we never got), to going shopping at Kohl's for a pink shirt. That we kinda found but then we headed out to Kent so we could Look at Lane Bryant so we could look at more clothes. I am trying to help her look but our tastes are to say "A LITTLE DIFFERENT". We ended up getting her three shirts( two at Kohl's and one at Lane Bryant). Then we head home and I tell her that we can stop anywhere she wants to eat and she wants Jack-in-the-Box, but says she doesn't want to go there because I will complain. I told her I wouldn't complain this time(so read previous blogs please for explanation). Then we headed home and argued on the way we are going to raise the baby and gets crazy things going in her head but then she eats and I finally get to talk and she settles down about everything.

Today we both worked long hours and were really busy. I had Softball practice for my work team and then took her some McDonalds for her last break. This is really all the time we have had today. She just got home so I am going to see my Little Goose.

No comments:

Post a Comment